Sunday, February 16, 2014

Mango lassi and maple syrup


Good smoothie good energy...










I love early mornings , the city is still asleep and you have the feeling to own it. I like to arrive early in the morning  when I first discover a country and to see the city comes alive hour after hour. The people gradually take ownership to the city and the empty streets you've seen a few hours ago become totally differents. 

Above all I love breakfast, I think this is my favorite meal. If I often have a fast breakfast before going to my office, I spend more time on weekends.
It weekly consists of a smoothie, biscuits, and of the so important coffee and milk. 
I usually keep french crêpes, pancakes and other pastries and homemade bread for the weekend so I can really enjoy.

The mango smoothie is one of my favorite. It requires very little ingredients and give you energy afterwards.

So for a good smoothie breakfast you will need:


Ingredients : (serves 2)

  • The star, a ripe mango
  • 25.5 cl of milk
  • 4/5 tablespoons plain yogurt or buttermilk
  • 2 tablespoons maple syrup
  • 1 drop of vanilla or bitter almond (or any other flavor)
Method:

Wash and peel the mango. 


Then cut it coarsely.

In your food processor, add the mango pieces , first pour in 25 cl of milk, the  yogurt or the buttermilk and blend well.

Add maple syrup, vanilla extract , blend again.

If your lassi is too thick add the remaining milk.

Taste and adjust to your liking.

Enjoy it quickly.

See you for another smoothie recipe



















No comments:

Post a Comment